Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Finish?

Here there! Just a quick post to show you what I've been working on. I found this really awesome tutorial the other day on Moda Bakeshop's website for a darling Cathedral Window Pincushion. The original tutorial come from ingenious brain of Kim from My Go-Go Life. I thought it was absolutely adorable and knew I had make one. This is what I came up with.



As you can tell its not completely finished....still need to stuff it, but you get the point :) This little pin cushion is great for scraps. I used some extra Innocent Crush I had, I really love that line, the colors are so yummy! Hopefully, I can stuff and button this bad boy tomorrow. Toodles!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I'd love to see it like an actual Cathedral... with prints reminiscent of French churches! A little ridiculous? Maybe, but it would be cool.

    ReplyDelete